RE: NOC Personel Question (Possibly OT)

  • From: Justin M. Streiner
  • Date: Thu Mar 15 09:03:15 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:

- Technical Support Representative
- Network Administrator
- Senior Network Administrator

Or, you could just call them all "booger eaters" and be done with it.

"Booger Eater (I/II/III/IV) just doesn't look good on a business card :)

"Network Administrator" or some variant thereof could work, if the person/group in question has appropriately defined roles. For some reason, it always bothered me when reading job posings for "Network Administrator", only to find out it means they need you to babysit 20 Windows boxes :(

jms