Re: SaidCom disconnected by Level 3 (former Telcove property)

  • From: david raistrick
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 23:16:13 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Frank Bulk wrote:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/articlePrint.cfm?id=1310151

Is this a normal thing for Level 3 to do, cut off small, responsive
providers?

I heard from a few folks working for TelCove that they were under order to do whatever it took to disconnect customers under certian levels in my local area (not philly).

Related? Dunno.

Level3 recently stiffed us on a colo contract though, 3 weeks past the "no later than" install date and we finally canceled it. (mind you that was 7 weeks after the contract was signed).

~shrug~

..d

---
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html