Re: [funsec] Not so fast, broadband providers tell big users (fwd)

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Tue Mar 13 13:45:02 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=e6jqGHpLlqZ85uWDT5EXXiyipQbSBZaZB6bLOj8zQQEhr2Cn4uYZvUr6LDGh8GBESTAhZU1n3DnZJ9/OuSgmwM4lvefS51VlBCJH44m9G50VCm04aOn7vwbGAjxETvTDWk4NCl1xsc2D4ffs3LJ/RGdi0l8C9P/LwJjam24K31E=
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=KF7bVBJ2l+KV3wTi19fhlnNjQ9CCcwkxNjlvwipB5399YNDY0oREUO+St0b5pilJFMKuMy+omrhnxRuNuMq4h9eI0mh6A7orfs03/AKnLewcAXbKtXsG8oQJqLVkg1PKJ3DqtMbNHMB8GPWXmSqWVLjf43pziqOmqwYp/h+Y+1Y=