Re: single homed public-peer bandwidth ... pricing survey ?

  • From: John Osmon
  • Date: Tue Mar 06 18:28:03 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:51:39PM -0800, Jason Arnaute wrote:
[...]

> Or am I just getting ripped off ?

I have actually seen contracts that have current pricing over
$200/Mbps -- but the person responsible isn't allowed to
"negotiate" on transit prices anymore.  :-)

(To be fair, at the time the contract was signed, the price
was only about double market pricing...)

No, I'm not bitter.  Bitter is for much lighter feelings
than I have at the momment...

Oh, to un-hijack the thread:
   I'd start getting some competitive bids.