Re: Where are static bogon filters appropriate? was: 96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

  • From: Jason Frisvold
  • Date: Sun Mar 04 15:52:29 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=J7oqC5xqnHk5MQoBbc74IEI4AuQz+hFOifRtBaggDrsjqdv3oQp0zpqIYlcREMlKvMc2zpePwqA47ryjuJi9QaTQIheb5yzDsjvF22YQ0yVwt6GodULlvr05+LhQzuRBrR5MLSHijzea+T0/FvPh8+8RFwIjTxU3qMZar/BJqJw=