RE: 96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Feb 26 17:39:40 2007

> We found out last Thursday we were blocking that range (our customer base is
> across the state line from this Midcon).  Our upstream internet provider,
> who manages the BGP side of things, had had their automated Bogon update
> process stalled since last fall. =)

frank, could your links be in

   http://psg.com/filter-candidates.txt

would love to know if anyone knows that indeed they were caught in
that list.  fyi, the ASns listed are.  would very much appreciate
  o if you see your asn listed
  o go to http://psg.com/filter-candidates.txt
  o get the links associated with your as
  o and tell us if indeed that link was filtering 96/8 97/8 or 98/8
    about 22/23 jan 2007

thanks!

randy

174