Re: remove my e-mail address

  • From: RLVaughn
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 21:07:07 2007

I believe what you are looking for,Emenike, is
over there           -----> <http://www.nanog.org/email.html>
Look for item number 1.  Second line.   Oddly enough, that
line refers to two words in quotes as being one word.  Regardless
of that logical inconsistency, copy the two words inside the quotes
and paste them in the text of an email addressed to [email protected]

All the best,
RV

Emenike Agbim wrote:

> virendra rode // <[email protected]> wrote:
> Rob Baxter wrote:
>> I mean exactly what I said. I grabbed that info from
>> http://status.cogentco.com/ after seeing a few complaints from users.
>
>> Rob
> ------------------------
> Sorry I meant your subject?
>

> regards,
> /virendra
>
>> virendra rode // wrote:

>> You mean cogent, correct? I'm not seeing anything on level3 side. I know
>> there's level3 maintenance scheduled to occur within 36 hours.
>

>> regards,
>> /virendra

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.