Re: Every incident is an opportunity (was Re: Hackers hit key Internet traffic computers)

  • From: Seth Johnson
  • Date: Mon Feb 19 15:25:01 2007

My Mom kicks all you's buttocks.  Got a Radio Shack franchise in
1983, we kids got in on the ground floor of personal computing
(on Color Computers and TRS-80's).

She does tech support for others her age.  Or did, in Colorado in
a community for older folks, and is now in Costa Rica figuring
out how to get online.

Seth Johnson

--

RIAA is the RISK!  Our NET is P2P!