Re: wifi for 600, alex

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Mon Feb 19 10:28:40 2007

Alexander,

as you might imagine, conceptually there is no disagreement whatsoever here ;-) And, in fact, that already exists on some platforms, but it's somewhat limited at the moment due to lack of support for standards body/bodies at this time. But I'm hopeful that we're closer to meaningful improvements. This is just as important for managing the available spectrum as it is for device power efficiency.

Best regards,
Christian