RPSL question

  • From: Andreas Voellmy
  • Date: Fri Feb 16 15:28:36 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to learn about BGP and just ran across RPSL. I've seen www.radb.net and know that lots of people are registering their policies here. Are organizations also using these RPSL policies to compile configuration files for their routers (via RtConfig)? Or do they just maintain their RPSL policies and router configurations separately?

Thanks, Andreas