Re: Every incident is an opportunity (was Re: Hackers hit key Internet

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Feb 11 18:22:22 2007
On 11 Feb 2007, Paul Vixie wrote:

> [email protected] (Sean Donelan) writes:
>
> > ... don't believe everything you read on the net.
>
> you had me right up until that last part, which is completely unreasonable.

I think it's not only reasonable, but is the only sane way to approach
content on the net. Why do you feel it's unreasonable? Or are you being
sarcastic? (It's impossible to tell)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.