Re: the authors of RFC 2317 have a question for at&t worldnet

  • From: Al Iverson
  • Date: Thu Feb 01 13:23:38 2007

On 2/1/07, Paul Vixie <[email protected]> wrote:

(and btw, if you're going to block inbound e-mail, you need to give senders
some idea of how to get unblocked.  not for fairness, just for practicality.
and this parenthesized paragraph is why i count this screed as not-off-topic.)

Putting on my sender hat, I see that the URL you link to leads one to: http://www.att.net/general-info/mail_info/block_admin.html

I've had some client issues in the past that have necessitated use of
that process. I have found that AT&T is fairly responsive regarding
sender blocking issues. There are many other ISPs whom I wish were as
good at publishing info and offering a contact channel.

Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverabilty, see http://www.spamresource.com
Message copyright 2007 by Al Iverson. For posts to SPAM-L, permission