the authors of RFC 2317 have a question for at&t worldnet

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Thu Feb 01 12:56:42 2007

(this must be my week for past-sins pennance related to RBL's.)

today someone whose e-mail was blocked when they tried to send it to an at&t
customer, asked the authors of RFC 2317 to please unblock their address.  as
the only such author whose e-mail address hasn't changed since RFC publication
i pretty much assumed that the other two guys weren't hearing this, and so i
investigated.  the complainer showed me this text: