TorIX Tours on Tuesday February 6

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Thu Feb 01 12:37:07 2007

[Apologies for the following non-operational content; if you are not coming to Toronto next week, hit delete now]

For those attending NANOG 39 in Toronto next week who don't already see enough generic data centre space in their normal work week, there will be a TorIX tour on Tuesday February 6, some time after the last BOF/Tutorial finishes.

There's a limit to the number of people we can practically haul through building security without causing trouble, so first-come, first-served. If for some bizarre reason there is an unexpectedly large number of people who think touring 151 Front is the right way to spend a Tuesday evening, we might try and do two trips, find people to open more than one suite, etc.

If you're interested, sign up here:

http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/NANOG39TorIXTour

Joe