NANOG 39 IPv6 Network Operations BOF

  • From: sdb
  • Date: Thu Feb 01 11:49:39 2007

Hi,

I'm going to be running the IPv6 Network Operations BOF at NANOG 39 in
Toronto.  The BOF will be held in Sheraton Hall B/C, 2pm to 3.30pm on
Tuesday February 6th.

A basic list of topics is available via the agenda page.  If you have
any other (relevant) issues you'd like to raise about IPv6, let me know
and I'll try to get them in.  I'd also be interested to know if people are
definitely coming, just so I know I'm not going to be sitting there by
myself :)

If you're around and not going to either the BGP tutorial or the Peering
BOF (part I) and are interested in IPv6, please drop in.  Hopefully it
won't just be about how awful IPv6 is and how multihoming is broken!

Regards,
Stewart Bamford

--
Stewart Bamford (Posting as an individual)
Level3 Snr IP Engineer