Re: Birmingham UK colocation

  • From: David Freedman
  • Date: Thu Feb 01 09:25:45 2007

You may want to contact Fibernet (now a Global Crossing company), they have some PoPs there with fiber and general connectivity.

We are also present there and can provide connectivity, but not co-location.

Dave.

Andrew Gristina wrote:
I have two racks in London UK. The colocation is
currently in London. The contract is up soon and most
of the feet on the ground in the UK of the company is
in the greater Birmingham area. So I'm interested in
colocating about two racks of servers to Birmingham. I would need a cage if the space were shared.

What is peering like in the Birmingham area?  Will
getting multiple provider feeds in Birmingham be
possible?  It was easy in London.

And can anyone recommend colocation in Birmingham? The alternative is stick with London (in spite of
difficulty for remote hands) so any suggestions on
excellent colocation in London?

Google search for "Birmingham UK colocation" only
useably yeilds "F1 colocation" and "easy net".

Off list is fine.

-Andrew

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail