Re: what the heck do i do now?

  • From: Mark Foster
  • Date: Wed Jan 31 23:32:18 2007

It is impossible to know with any confidence without knowing more details, but from the face of it, it is far from obvious to me that Mark Foster's lawyer got this wrong.

(Meanwhile, this will make a great exam question some day.)

I agree, except it wasn't my Laywer. You mean Matthew Kaufman.

Note the number of quotede layers. I made the mistake of removing the quote-intro-line when I posted, apologies.