who was the last legit spammer?

  • From: Travis H.
  • Date: Sun Jan 28 08:55:04 2007

Hey, was discussing something from the long distant past recently.
Specifically it was my memory of the last legitimate spamhaus,
and how (IIRC) their backbone was DDoS'd as an act of pseudo-vigilante
justice.  I also seem to remember their backbone as spinning it
as a content-neutral free-speech kind of thing, but they buckled
and the Internet was probably better off.

This isn't the kind of thing where one can make an easy google
query, but I'll bet you that someone here remembers a name that
would lead to a URL that I could forward to the person asking
for more info.  TIA.
--
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.''
-- Albert Einstein -><- <URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>