Re: Colocation in the US.

  • From: Alexander Harrowell
  • Date: Thu Jan 25 04:59:57 2007

How long before we rediscover the smokestack? After all, a colo is an industrial facility. A cellar beneath, a tall stack on top, and let physics do the rest.

Anyway, "RJ45 for Water" is a cracking idea. I wouldn't be surprised
if there aren't already standardised pipe connectors in use elsewhere
- perhaps the folks on NAWOG (North American Water Operators Group)
could help? Or alt.plumbers.pipe? But seriously folks, if the plumbers
don't have that, then other people who use a lot of flexible pipework
might. Medical, automotive, or aerospace come to mind.

All I can think of about that link is a voice saying "Genius - or Madman?"