Re: Anyone from BT...

  • From: Peter Corlett
  • Date: Mon Jan 22 07:59:39 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 04:09:48AM +0000, Fergie wrote:
> ...on the list who might be able to comment on how they/you/BT is
> detecting downstream clients that are bot-infected, and how exactly you
> are dealing with them?

Which bit of BT? They've got their fingers in quite a lot of pies, and the
Clue level varies wildly.

Although given you've asked that question, I suspect that you're enquiring
about their retail Internet offerings, and my impression is that they don't
bother to check for or deal with infected hosts.