Re: Google wants to be your Internet

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Sat Jan 20 23:05:11 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007, Mark Smith wrote:

> What I'm imagining (and I'm making some assumptions about how
> bittorrent works) would be bittorrent "super" peer that :

Azereus already has functional 'proxy discovery' stuff. Its quite naive but
it does the job. The only implementation I know about is the JoltId PeerCache,
but its quite expensive.

The initial implementation should use this for client communication.
Then try to work with the P2P crowd to ratify some kind of P2P proxy discovery
and communication protocol (and have more luck than WPAD :)

Adrian