Re: Google wants to be your Internet

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Sat Jan 20 21:18:54 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1618; t=1169345625; x=1170209625; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:=20Roland=20Dobbins=20<[email protected]> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Google=20wants=20to=20be=20your=20Internet |Sender:=20; bh=HgW0xv4WjCT2ldkEoCaiLHr8XbOC2m66DSeUg95xclY=; b=Y6bBsemR0Jsw0VZWFOZp7QiPioB/aI40qN+xjqZyRzMGL88hCXJd/SNawzuHNjKljeJxVySh mKyNHtBRxKq6wQZQEjALiGh0empnpSCt0BXpwLsLMOXTtP+0tVxBdrwX;