ISIS SNMP monitoring help

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Sat Jan 20 17:29:42 2007

Hello,

I am posting here because I haven't been able to find what I need despite much searching and a previous unanswered post to cisco-nsp and I'm hoping someone here will have the answer. I need to find the SNMP OID for monitoring ISIS / CLNS neighbors:

I tried walking:

1.3.6.1.3.37.

and

1.3.6.1.3.37.1.5.

and

1.3.6.1.3.37.1.5.1.1.2.

and 1.3.6.1.3.37 which is the only OID I have found for ISIS seem to be invalid. I tried on a 7206 running 12.3(19) and a 6506 Sup720-3BXL running 12.2(18)SXF7 both of which are running ISIS and have many neighbors. I am looking for the ISIS roughly equivalent command to the BGP OID which we use to monitor BGP peers, but instead to monitor ISIS neighbor adjacencies:

For BGP: 1.3.6.1.2.1.15.3.1.2.a.b.c.d

For ISIS: ????

Thanks,
Robert

btw- For those who helped with my Foundry questions and those who wanted a summary, I am working on the summary now and we are also wrapping up our testing of the MLX/XMR boxes.

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995 http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211 "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin