Re: Repeated packet loss on AT&T

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Tue Jan 16 14:41:48 2007

I have had similar issues with AT&T in NY. They have peering issues with MCI killing random access to random websites, (www.netflix.com, www.netbank.com). I trouble shot it with AT&T a couple week ago and they killed a bad link. It fixed my problem. Last I knew the link was still down and they were looking to repair it this week.

-Matt