Re: AFP article on Taiwan cable repair effort

  • From: D.H. van der Woude
  • Date: Sun Jan 14 05:18:12 2007
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=YBkWcRTu5OhXjLI+BpuhYPdNTT6XEiZqyFMCxOSEmenMFLrm9gJBUl87neKlfyJ1BO+EScKhIJXKcnqGdJCjJlWWD24R5AuQN2OCKpmS15vII+4hGKMUbG+bZDiWykYusGkHYSPWmNu/ohDfkiTaiLY67QNCgR478ojQr3QjUGA=