Nanog subscribers to pull down 2 megabytes a day, continuously ... of one thread

  • From: nealr
  • Date: Sat Jan 13 00:57:36 2007

Its the Energizer Bunny thread of 2007 ... 135 messages so far and still going strong.

Steve Sobol wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

My experience is that when you show people VoD, they like it.

I have to admit the wow factor is there. But I already have access to VoD through my cable company and its set-top boxes. TV over IP brings my family exactly zero additional benefits.