Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jan 13 00:41:33 2007

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> My experience is that when you show people VoD, they like it.

I have to admit the wow factor is there. But I already have access to VoD
through my cable company and its set-top boxes. TV over IP brings my
family exactly zero additional benefits.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.