Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

  • From: Gian Constantine
  • Date: Wed Jan 10 09:37:43 2007

All H.264?

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.

On Jan 10, 2007, at 4:41 AM, Richard Naylor wrote:

At 08:40 p.m. 9/01/2007 -0500, Gian Constantine wrote:
It would not be any easier. The negotiations are very complex. The issue is not one of infrastructure capex. It is one of jockeying between content providers (big media conglomerates) and the video service providers (cable companies).

We're seeing a degree of co-operation in this area. Its being driven by the market. - see below.

<snip>