Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

  • From: Gian Constantine
  • Date: Tue Jan 09 14:05:39 2007

This is a little presumptuous on my part, but what other reason would motivate a migration to IPv6. I fail to see us running out of unicast addresses any time soon. I have been hearing IPv6 is coming for many years now. I think video service is really the only motivation for migrating.

I am wrong on plenty of things. This may very well be one of them. :-)

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.