Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

  • From: Gian Constantine
  • Date: Tue Jan 09 07:27:59 2007

I am not sure what I was thinking. Mr Bonomi was kind enough to point out a failed calculation for me. Obviously, a HD file would only be about 3.7GB for a 90 minute file at 5500kbps. In my haste, I neglected to convert bits to bytes. My apologies.

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.
Office: 404-748-6207