Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

  • From: Al Iverson
  • Date: Mon Jan 08 15:59:12 2007

On 1/8/07, Bora Akyol <[email protected]> wrote:

That's because most of these people are watching the stream on their computer (Mac or PC).

Bring that box to the living room in an attractive package and
the stats will be very different.

This isn't part of the same project, but I suspect this will more or less bring a video stream from a Slingbox (in the other room or halfway around the earth) to the living room:

http://www.zatznotfunny.com/2007-01/slingcatcher-is-real/

Regards,
Al Iverson
--