Re: AS41961 not seen in many networks

  • From: Jeremy Hanmer
  • Date: Thu Jan 04 13:40:51 2007

not seeing any routes through Level3 or INAP

On Jan 4, 2007, at 5:57 AM, Sebastian Rusek wrote:

Hi,

Since November 2006 we announce our 3 new prefixes:

194.60.78.0/24
194.60.204.0/24
194.153.114.0/24

from new AS41961.

It seems that somewhere our announcements are blocked probably due to bogon
lists.

Our ASN is is in AS block allocated by RIPE on 13 April 2006 then somebody can
have it still in as-path ACLs.

Could you please check your configuration or help us to isolate the problem?
--
Sebastian Rusek, Phone: +48 71 3352352
AXIT Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Ruska 51b, 50-079 WrocÅaw, Poland