Re: Router and Infrastructure Hacking (CCC conference last week)

  • From: Niels Bakker
  • Date: Wed Jan 03 19:52:50 2007

* [email protected] (Gadi Evron) [Thu 04 Jan 2007, 00:16 CET]:
4. I do wish the talk on how CCC set up their multiple-uplink GigE network for the conference was filmed, I call this type of "create an ISP in 24 hours", in a very very hostile and busy environment such as at defcon or CCC "extreme networking".

AFAIK I was filmed. Slides for it are online. And it took slightly more than 24 hours to set it all up. :-)

-- Niels.