Re: Phishing and BGP Blackholing

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue Jan 02 20:43:45 2007

you have sent a message to me which seems to contain a legal
warning on who can read it, or how it may be distributed, or
whether it may be archived, etc.

i do not accept such email.  my mail user agent detected a legal
notice when i was opening your mail, and automatically deleted it.
so do not expect further response.

yes, i know your mail environment automatically added the legal
notice.  well, my mail environment automatically detected it,
deleted it, and sent this message to you.  so don't expect a lot
of sympathy.

and if you choose to work for some enterprise clueless enough to
think that they can force this silliness on the world, use gmail,
hotmail, ...

randy