Re: Comcast Routing Issues: Northern NJ: Random Failures

  • From: Matthew Walker
  • Date: Sat Dec 30 15:09:33 2006

Issue was resolved at 1:35 pm. Thank you for the many replies.

The response when I called Comcast was:

Sorry Sir, We are doing Maintenance, the pipes were dirty, and they were cleaning them'. I asked, which pipes, and they replied 'The Internet Pipes get clogged, and they need to clean them from time to time'. At which point, I said 'Thanks, and hung up laughing hard.

So this holiday weekend, don't forget to clean your pipes. :)

-- Matthew