Re: Collocation Access

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Wed Dec 27 23:35:30 2006

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006, Jim Popovitch wrote:

> > Um, no.  I would, however, be willing to have them inform the primary
> > contact that the key had not been returned and then bill the customer
> > appropriately for whatever remedy was chosen by the primary contact.
>
> How would they know who to bill?

Um, The ID you presented but didn't have to surrender?

(My colocation provider actually has photos of us all on-hand and only
requires drivers licence or passport to verify we are who we say we
are. Names, company and photo has to match or they say no. And if we
fail to return the key they know who to bill. Now, what'll happen
when I decide to shave..)

Adrian