Re: Collocation Access

  • From: Donald Stahl
  • Date: Wed Dec 27 15:40:48 2006

throughout the US.  In recent memory, I can think of two large collocation
centers that retain your ID.  One is in Miami and one in New York (I don't
think I need to name names, most of you know to which I refer).  All others
(including AT&T) have never asked to retain my ID.
I dont mind naming names. telex. I left.
AT&T's colocation facility in mid town retains your ID. So do a lot of others I've been to. And that happens whether or not they give you a cage key.

-Don