RE: Curious question on hop identity...

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Thu Dec 14 18:34:17 2006

--- [email protected] wrote:
nanog list. But I do have to say that when I speak to the designers and
such at larger companies and I mention NANOG most of them brush it off
and say "The NANOG people are the past and what they have to say doesn't
matter anymore".
That's the general feel I get from others when it concerns NANOG.

Did they say who they felt 'the present' folks are?

scott

ps. feel free to move it to nanog-futures if that's a better place for this discussion