Re: Curious question on hop identity...

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Thu Dec 14 14:37:00 2006

> Besides, why do you believe the text in an in-addr.arpa record?  Or why do
> you think the absence of an in-addr.arpa record is meaningful?

	'cause i am a trusting sort... i tend to believe the DNS.
	even more so when i can validate the signed replys...
	the absence of DNS entries (forward or reverse) leads me
	to beleive that address literals are still a useful attribute...
	(although I find it tough to justify using octal representations)

--bill