Re: Bogon Filter - Please check for 77/8 78/8 79/8

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Mon Dec 11 10:32:34 2006

no, he's saying that a lawsuit is a useful method of forcing someone
who is intentionally or negligently distributing incorrect information
that other people who do not know any better then believe and use in
their own networks.

i betcha libel laws aren't written in such a way that they are useful
here, however, there might be some kind of restraint of trade thing
that could be invoked or somesuch.  ianal, not my dept.

                                        ---rob