Whatever happened to "The Cidr Report"?

  • From: Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Date: Fri Dec 08 14:54:23 2006

[email protected] wrote:

This report has been generated at Fri Nov 10 21:40:01 2006 AEST.

Okay, am I the only one who misses this being posted to the list? Yes, I know that I can go to the site for the report, but it just suddenly vanished (at least to me), without warning. Was I the only one still reading it from the mailing list? Was there an announcement, and I just missed it?

Please see http://www.cidr-report.org for the full report

Copies of this report are mailed to:
 [email protected]

Private replies okay, but I bet I'm not the only one for whom it just suddenly vanished. I like my stuff in plain text when I can get it; the web site is nice, but I'm not point and clicky type.

--
The Eighties: I tried being reasonable once. I didn't like it.
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't teach eight cats to pull a sled.