Re: DNS - connection limit (without any extra hardware)

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Fri Dec 08 13:29:11 2006

Geo. wrote:
I know this is kind of a crazy idea but how about making cleaning up all these infected machines the priority as a solution instead of defending your dns from your infected clients. They not only affect you, they affect the rest of us so why should we give you a solution to your problem when you don't appear to care about causing problems for the rest of us?

Has anyone figured out a remote but lawful way to repair zombie machines?

Pete

George Roettger