RE: DNS - connection limit (without any extra hardware)

  • From: Geo.
  • Date: Fri Dec 08 10:52:11 2006

I know this is kind of a crazy idea but how about making cleaning up all these infected machines the priority as a solution instead of defending your dns from your infected clients. They not only affect you, they affect the rest of us so why should we give you a solution to your problem when you don't appear to care about causing problems for the rest of us?

George Roettger