Re: SBC RBL

  • From: Dave Pooser
  • Date: Tue Dec 05 18:32:37 2006

> I'm going with "clueless until proven otherwise."

Okay, maybe I'm the clueless one-- that's a typo. If I add the silent
invisible "g" into sbcglobal it works.
Sigh.

On the other hand, we do appear to have some nonresponsive machines in the
round-robin:

mail:~ postmstr$ telnet sbcmx1.prodigy.net 25
Trying 207.115.57.15...
telnet: connect to address 207.115.57.15: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
mail:~ postmstr$ telnet sbcmx1.prodigy.net 25
Trying 207.115.57.15...
telnet: connect to address 207.115.57.15: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
mail:~ postmstr$ telnet sbcmx1.prodigy.net 25
Trying 207.115.57.15...
Connected to sbcmx1.prodigy.net.
Escape character is '^]'.

I still think there is a real problem on their end, besides my fat fingers.
;-)
--
Dave Pooser, ACSA
Manager of Information Services