SBC RBL

  • From: Crist Clark
  • Date: Tue Dec 05 16:27:44 2006

We started getting these, for reasons unknown, for
some pacbell.net email addresses,

  550 5.0.0 ylpvm35.prodigy.net Access Denied. To request removal, send the complete error message, including your ip addresses,  in an E-mail to [email protected]

With great trepidation, I went ahead and tried the email
address despite Googling it first and seeing few success
stories and in fact some chat on this list about the
sooper-lameness.

But I had to laugh when I got this bounce back,

>>> On 12/5/2006 at 12:50 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> User's mailbox is full: <[email protected]>
> Unable to deliver mail

Guess they're a little behind on their removals.
--

Crist J. Clark                               [email protected]
Globalstar Communications

BĀ¼information contained in this e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact [email protected]