Re: Fwd: The IESG Approved the Expansion of the AS Number Registry

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Mon Dec 04 21:17:08 2006

http://www.potaroo.net/tools/asns/

Thanks very much for this link (and the summary). I see an interesting (if not surprising) trend in Advertised AS Count. Up until 2001 it was accelerating... and after 2001 its stayed linear. However, unadvertised AS count which was basically stagnant has increased markedly before then.

If this is an observation others have already made... um, consider me out of the loop. :)

Deepak