Re: Fwd: The IESG Approved the Expansion of the AS Number Registry

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Thu Nov 30 15:01:33 2006
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Q2jZCUHSvdnhn3H2MVlc43EDVaLk9UbXhnIXRdubRQKUWWOhD8m+PmUNlK691N+zvIX/fsHmmRbSTVUO6lQ4tn14oUoq7lZ14tyTW2iRVEhm5kIwz+TBYZ4MhM5zmfzl7jn2+F9LeMYHdcXWOAi2+8LPZj5HCjQ8RUcmIZoUAU8=