Re: How to stop UltraDNS sales people calling

  • From: Patrick Muldoon
  • Date: Tue Nov 28 16:12:45 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:

I have a very special voice mailbox assigned to a fictional person. Any
sales calls get transferred to it. No, I don't monitor it. :-)

	Yes, he works here too... Devlin Nuhl.... Good old Dev Nuhl.
There are things he is responsible for that even I can't handle.

			Tuc/TBOH
We to have a Director of Almost Everything here that is apparently very bad at returning phone calls and is always away from his desk or on the phone :) He is also responsible for our telephone service, and all of the copiers in the office. The funny part is that people now call up and ask to be transferred to Doug Quaid (who sounds a lot like the current governor of California). If you get really bored there are some good sound boards out there that are quite amusing. "I have a couple of questions, and I want them answered immediately" is a person fav.

-Patrick
--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Host System Not Responding, Probably Down. Do you want to wait? (Y/N)