Re: How to stop UltraDNS sales people calling

  • From: Nachman Yaakov Ziskind
  • Date: Tue Nov 28 15:12:27 2006

> >Hi,
> >
> >I am really fed up of calls from UltraDNS - we seem to get them every
> >few days.  We don't need their product.
> >
> >We've tried saying no, and additionally we've tried putting people on
> >hold indefinitely, trying to be enough of a nuisance to drop off their
> >sales call list (works with UK telcos - try it).
> >
> >I just had a guy on hold for 18 minutes before taking him off hold to
> >say that we didn't want their product, and could he please stop calling.
> >
> >He told me he would still calling until he got through to the right
> >person.  I am the right person.
> >
> >In the interest of Anglo-American relationships - any Neustar people on
> >list willing to help ?

I have a very special voice mailbox assigned to a fictional person. Any
sales calls get transferred to it. No, I don't monitor it. :-)

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       [email protected]
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services         http://egps.com