RE: How to stop UltraDNS sales people calling

  • From: Gregory Taylor
  • Date: Tue Nov 28 13:08:34 2006

Tell them that you have absolutely no interest in doing business with their
company now and in the future and that any future calls will be considered
harassment.  If that doesn't work, explain to them that they have an
inferior product to that of their competitors and that you are more likely
to utilize their competitors products instead of theirs and if they try to
tell you the benefits of their product stop them short and say it doesn't
matter if their competitor's product isn't as good, you will use them simply
because they don't call you.  Or call them a doody face and be done with it.

If their number stays the same each call, call block them.  That seems to
work for me on most telemarketing issues.

Greg